3/4 cup plain and white chocolate chips
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
1/2 cup white caster sugar
1/4 cup soft dark brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
2/3 cup plain flour
1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1/2 tsp salt
Oven temp - 170oC, for about 5/6 minutes
1) Cream the butter and the sugars together in a large bowl.
2) Add in the egg and vanilla essence and combine.
3) In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, bicarb. of soda, salt and cocoa powder. Add to the wet mix a few spoons at a time, mixing thoroughly.
4) Add the chocolate chips and mix again.
5) Spoon onto a baking tray with a teaspoon to make small cookies.
Recipe from http://www.nigella.com/recipes/view/lush-squidgy-double-chocolate-cookies-780