Om nom nom. No bake, nice and simple, great tasting and easy!
1) Melt the chocolates in two separate bowls (I did one over a saucepan of boiling water and one in the microwave).
2) In a separate bowl, melt the butter. Crush the biscuits by putting them in a sandwich bag and bashing with a rolling pin until most have formed a fine breadcrumb like texture. I like to have a few bigger bits still in for a bit of variety! Add the crushed biscuits to the butter and two tablespoons of sugar and line the base of a spring form tin. Put into the fridge to chill whilst you make the cheesecake.
3) In two separate bowls, add 1 300g pot of Philadelphia and half the cream (150ml). Add the white chocolate to one bowl and the milk chocolate to the other. Beat the white chocolate bowl until smooth with an electric whisk.
4) In the milk chocolate bowl, also add the Horlicks powder and the remaining three tablespoons of sugar. Beat well with an electric whisk until smooth.
5) When the mixture is smooth enough, place the milk chocolate mixture over the biscuit base. Smooth down as best as possible, and then add the white chocolate mixture.
6) Decorate with malteasers and chill for 6+ hours before serving.
Recipe adapted from here
Pictures aren't great, I really must tidy up before I bake so I can put them up properly! This cheesecake is lovely and creamy, though it is quite cheesy.