Friday 3 June 2011

Trying something new with this blog....

Proper post coming up in a minute, I promise! Anyway, as this blog is going to be about my baking and cookery, I'm going to give the 'Amazon Associates' app. a go. This basically means when I blog about a book or tool that I use, I'll put one of these nifty little boxes in the post and then it's easy for you to follow the link to the Amazon listing.













I'm also going to try and organise this blog better than previous ones, so you can search or just click on a category and find all posts related to that category. :)

Coming up in the next post: Lemon drizzle cake recipe :)

1 comment:

  1. Sound wicked, Merla! I'm so glad you started this blog, it's a great creative outlet. All the best for it. Can't wait to read more. <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete